Taglus Titanium™ Blanks are made of titanium alloys specifically Grade 5 ELI adhering to ASTM F 136 standards, with micro structure made of primary alpha in transformed beta matrix with no alpha grain boundaries, suitable for the manufacture of bridge structures, complex structures on implants, overdentures and implant abutments.
It is an alpha-beta alloy with superior physical and mechanical properties rendering it as the metal of choice for dental use. Their wide spectrum of properties ensures comfortable and long term use without distortion or side effects.
It presents characteristics of biocompatibility, lightness & purity with outstanding machinability, it’s the best metal present on the market for medical use.
- Taglus titanium Blanks offer outstanding machinability and are hence easy to mill
- They are Fully Compatible with mostly all CAD/CAM milling machines
- They are an ideal choice for production of superstructures, bars, abutments and partial dentures
- They have a well bonding with Ceramics
- Excellent Biocompatibility: Well tolerated by oral tissues and is also nickel & beryllium free hence is non allergienic
- Highly Corrosion resistant hence is suited in oral environment and is unaffected by oral fluids.
- It has Low thermal conductivity and low density
- It is Light weight and hence can be used for extensive frameworks
- Allows conventional cementation